Continuing for the 2019 Season is the emerging artist program we started in 2018! The EAA wishes to support and encourage the next generation of art fair artists. Early career artists that are residents of Colorado may apply to the 2018 Evergreen Fine Arts Festival in the “Emerging Artist” category. This special category is intended for artists with little or no experience in exhibiting and selling their work at an art fair.
Artists that apply to the emerging artist category will be put through the same jury process as other artists, and may be contacted by the festival board for more information about their status and experience.
Benefits to the Emerging Artists
Benefits to artists accepted into the emerging artist category include but are not limited to:
- Participation in the Evergreen Fine Arts Festival as a vendor artist
- opportunity to exhibit work to an energetic, buying clientele
- Reduced booth fees
- booth fees will be $200 for emerging artists vs $385 for everyone else
- Display equipment assistance
- equipment such as a tent and walls will be provided free of charge to emerging artists
- Mentoring relationships
- if desired, emerging artists will benefit from the guidance of local art fair veterans
Rules & Qualifications
Please note we have a very limited number of spots for emerging artists, so competition is high and rules are strictly followed.
To qualify as an emerging artist, applicants must:
- Have very limited experience participating in art festivals and selling their work
- Have participated in no more than 2 art festivals as a vendor artist prior to applying to EFAF
- Reside in Colorado full time